Friday, November 23, 2012

What I've been up to...

It's been a while since I've posted in the blog, but that doesn't mean I haven't been making things!

My most recent project was the Capucine hat. I'm still on the fence with frogging it, though. I tend to knit too tight and the hat came out a bit snug. I'm just not sure if I want to try knitting it on larger needles... I've also been working on Christmas presents, but I can't post much info about that just yet!

Over the past month I participated in two swaps through Ravelry; A Starbucks and Yarn Swap and Vegan for Every Season. The latter has just finished up, so I haven't received my swap package just yet, but I did receive the one from the Starbucks swap!


I'm debating if I want to dye the merino or not. Ideally I'd like it to be a purple and black/gray, but we will have to see. The project bag is really neat, with its' coffee theme!
Once the Vegan swap wraps up I'll post what I got through there. Since I'm a moderator for that group, I'll probably wait until late January to start the next swap. I don't know when the next Starbucks swap will be, but I'll be joining that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment