Monday, June 24, 2013

My lack of knitting...

For the past couple months I've been severely lacking in the crafting department. Sure I've done little things here and there, like crocheting little ferret toys or gathering my stash for the upcoming Tour de Fleece, but it's not enough to say I've accomplished anything. The reason for this is this little girl, Nora:


Now that she is back to her normal, healthy self, I've been working to put the past months behind me. For a good month and a half neither myself nor the Vet knew what was wrong with her. Vomiting, lethargy, and weight loss are all bad signs in a ferret. Eventually, at the end of the second month, the Vet and I decided that exploratory surgery was the last thing we could do to determine what was making her ill. That's when the pieces of "something" were found.

I can't figure out what these pieces are, as I own nothing rubber like that she has access to, so it will forever remain a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment