Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Elsa Jacket

Andi Satterlund has just released a new crochet sweater pattern that is absolutely adorable, the Elsa Jacket.



Super cute, right?  Well, guess what?  I got to test crochet it!!! Crazy cool, huh?!  I ended up using the recommended yarn, Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Sport.  Personally, I thought the yarn was ITCHY!  I won't ever buy it again.  You live, you learn, right? But as for the sweater pattern...it was great!  When I say great, I mean a-maz-zing!


The sweater is a zip up with buttons at the sleeve cuffs, bottom band and neck band.  Obviously, I haven't put those on yet...but you get the idea.



I highly recommend this sweater for anyone..even beginners who have never made a sweater.  It was straightforward and good for mindless crocheting while watching TV or at a friends house.  The textured stripes keep the crocheting interesting so you don't get bored!

I think I'm going to make another one, this time in Knit Picks Shine Sport.  The yarn is cotton and modal, so it definitely won't be itchy on my super sensitive skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment