Saturday, August 11, 2012

Perfect Saturday

Today is going to be the absolute perfect Saturday.  I'm going to stay in my pj's, knit, and listen to a new spinning podcast I just found!  Have you ever heard of Spin Doctor?  It is an awesome podcast about spinning, spinning tools, books, fiber, etc.  I found the podcast yesterday, so today I have about 30 episodes to listen to until I am on the current episode.

My new knitting project that I'm working on today is the striped baby blanket .
  One of my best friends is due in September, so I'm knitting this for her in grey and red.  I originally knit her the Surprise baby blanket in kind of a minty green:
But, of course, after I finished it, I decided I didn't like the color anymore!  Ugh.  So striped baby blanket it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment