Thursday, July 26, 2012

More Featherweight...

So...I have to rip my ENTIRE featherweight sweater.  The.  Entire.  Thing.  I was almost done with the body of the sweater, tried it on, and realized that the armpit holes are too tight.  Ugh.  I didn't want to believe it.  Maybe, magically, the armpit holes will get bigger once I add the sleeves.  So I called my mom, nope, still had to rip it.  She said that if I'm going to put all this time and effort into knitting a sweater, I want it comfortable.  Maybe she's wrong, so I got a third opinion of  my entire family (minus my sis).  Yup, I still should rip it...at least to where the knitting is separated for the sleeves.  Maybe, just maybe, a fourth opinion would be what I'm looking for...my sister!  The final and unanimous consensus is to not only rip it, but rip the whole thing and start with a new size... UGH.......

Back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment