Thursday, July 26, 2012

Knitting for the men

I've decided to undertake a huge project...knitting for the guy in my life!  After two years of marriage I think my husband is finally worthy of a knit something or other.  He understands the time and effort that goes into knitting, ripping, and knitting again.  Plus he's my baller (shot caller, haha, I couldn't resist...anyone remember that song?), he winds all my yarn into balls, thus, saving me precious knitting time!  So....it's time for a sweater.  Here are some patterns I'm thinking about.

Raglan Sleeved Henley
 

Hiker

Guston

My husband is super picky (like most men I bet) about his sweaters.  He doesn't want to look old man-ish, but he also isn't super preppy.  So I'm thinking a raglan sweater with a partial button down front.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment