Monday, July 16, 2012

Featherweight Progress

This week I have the house all to myself!  I have visions of everything I'm going to get done....pounds of fiber spun, whole sweaters knit...not to mention all the massive cleaning I'm going to do, and scrape, prime and paint the exterior of the house.  I'm sure I can do it ALL!  With time to spare.  Here's the beginning of my productivity...progress on my Featherweight sweater.


 I also spun and plied another alpaca skein.




I LOVE this alpaca!!!  It spins like a cloud.  Originally I wanted to make this into a thick single so it would be nice and squishy, however, I've noticed that some fibers have a mind of their own and just want to be a certain weight.  This alpaca wants to be thin...it wants to be about fingering weight (maybe thinner) as a single.  So thin it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment