Thursday, October 25, 2012

We made it to retail!

Lammie Pie Fibers has made it to the world of retail!!  My handspun/hand dyed yarn is now being sold at a shop on Elmwood Ave in Buffalo, Thin Ice.  Next time you are in the area you should check it out!  For those of you not in the Buffalo area, I'll take a picture of my yarn in the store next time I'm there.

Some of the yarn now available at Thin Ice:

Merino Singles

  
Wool from Punta, South America

 ....and last, but not least, pink and grey Falkland yarn (my fav!!)
Sorry about the terrible picture of this skein, unfortunately, this is the only one I took of it :(...  Also, when I went to set the spin, the dye on the black leaked a little, so the colors are more muted now.  I'm planning on re-rinsing the grey fiber again and spinning another skein so that I can keep the nice bright colors!





No comments:

Post a Comment