Thursday, March 20, 2014

FO: Mini Bunny Loves & Sockhead Hat

I have two finished objects for you. today.  First up, the adorable Mini Bunny Loves by Susan Anderson!

Here it is almost finished...



These are the only pictures I have of the finished project.  I was so excited about how cute it turned out that I couldn't wait to give it to my cousin's baby!


Look at that pom pom tail!  So cute!!

This is the perfect project for using up leftover sock yarn, however, since I used leftovers I didn't have enough to knit the legs.  Oh well, next time!


Mini Bunny Loves

My second FO is a Sockhead hat by Kelly McClure.  I originally knit it to participate in Molly's, from A Homespun House Podcast, fingering weight knit-a-long.  I finished the hat in time, but never posted my pictures to the thread!  Whoops!


I've been running a lot lately, and this hat is perfect for running outside.  (Yes, I STILL need a hat to go outside) The fingering weight yarn makes it light enough so I don't get too hot, and it is big and slouchy enough to fit my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment