Here is the hat right after I finished it.
...and after a few days of wear, it has stretched out nicely.
The second event I entered, WIPs Dancing, I wanted to finish the Peggy Sue sweater I've been working on. (Sidenote: I'm not sure if you can call it a true Peggy Sue sweater, since I made so many changes. The only parts that resemble the Peggy Sue are the faux cabled ribbing and the moss stitch button band. For the raglan construction, I followed Fringe Association's tutorial.)
I really should have included sewing on grosgrain ribbon and the buttons in my Ravellenics goal, as those still aren't done.
Here is a close up of the faux cabled ribbing.
I love love love this sweater so far! I've worn it (sans buttons) a handful of times already.