Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Knitting

Ahhh, Christmas knitting... A term that always seems to strike knitters with a bout of stress filled anxiety.  This year I finally wised up and limited my Christmas knitting to gifts for my husband.  This way, if I didn't finish them, eh oh well, he would totally understand!  I knit him the hat recipe by the Yarn Harlot from her book "Knitting Rules."

Me modeling the hat pre weaving in the ends

I also decided to finally finish the sweater I had knit for my husband.  Oh god, I just saw the date of my last post for this sweater...have I really been working on it THAT long!?

Sewing the half zip on Christmas Eve morning!

I am happy to report that I did in fact finish both projects in time and my husband loves them both!

On a completely unrelated note, can you believe that it's almost time for another Ravellenic Games?!  Will you be participating?  If so, what team are you planning on joining?

No comments:

Post a Comment