I could have taken it in along the side seams, about a half inch on each seam, but I like my tops to fit loosely.
This was my first attempt ever with trying to get stripes to match at the seams. I think I did a pretty good job for my first time!
I used a cotton jersey that I bought a while ago from either Denver Fabrics or Fabric.com (I can't remember!)
I am definitely planning on making more of these shirts. Steph, from Sewing Cake, has a bunch of different hacks and tutorials for this shirt. I particularly love the Sailor Sweetheart shirt and the Tee with flutter sleeves!
Both pictures from here.
I've also been working on more embroidery lately! I'm participating in the Bunny Hoop stitch along from Red Letter Day Stitches!