Monday, February 18, 2013

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

Back in July, you may remember me blogging about knitting a sweater for my husband.  I ended up deciding on knitting him a raglan sweater.  I'm using Elizabeth Zimmerman's Seamless Raglan Sweater for a pattern since I can customize it the way my husband wants it.  I started knitting the sweater back in July(?), maybe August (?), with the hopes of finishing it for this winter so he can wear it.  HA!  Fat chance!  I should have known myself.  Here is my progress so far:

(Sorry about the pic, for some reason I can't get it to upload the flipped version)

Check out my gorgeous sleeve increases!

My new goal with this sweater is to finish it by next fall.  That's totally doable... My new goal gives me wiggle room for another WIP!  Yay!  What should I start?  Socks?  A spring sweater for myself?  Maybe a baby sweater?  Choices, choices, choices...

No comments:

Post a Comment